What's Blooming right now in my backyard :
This year I want to be on top of this.
Sometimes I look at my plants and say "and when are going to bloom?"
So, I'm going to use this webpage to keep track of my plants and trees' blooming time.
The last couple of years I have lost a few plants and trees, but I'll record the blooming time of what I have in Zone6.
I hope this helps. :)
What's blooming right now in Zone6?
January to February:
What's Growing Outside Right Now?
We still have at least a couple of feet of snow.
I have a Poinsettia, Christmas Cactus, Hyacinths and Amaryllis.
Want to share your pictures and don't know how?
You can go to "gardening-chat forum" and post your picture there. Please let me know the zone and month you are gardening in. Thank you in advance!
- Finally Snowdrops are Blooming - April 8 - Zone6
- Crocus - April 11
- Daffodils in Bud - April 17
- Hyacinths - weeds and All - April 22
- Grape Hyacinths - ( Muscari ) April 22
- Daffodils - blooming close to the house - April 23
- Forsythia in Bloom - May 1
- Tulips and Fruit Trees are still in bud - May 3
- All spring flowers are in bloom - May 11 - love this time of the year
- Fruit Trees are starting to Bloom - Plums, Pears and Apples - May 15
- Lilacs are in Bloom - May 23
- Lily of the Valley - May 25
- Lupins - May 28
- Iris just starting to bloom - May 28
- Irises - June 1
- I lost a few plants this year, but there's always next year.
- Western Wallflower? - June 1
- it came from My Mom's wildflower seed packet. It's really orange and fragrant. I hope it comes back next year. Going to save some seeds just in case.
- Peonies are blooming - June 15
- Persian Buttercups (Ranunculus Asiaticus) - June 18 || How to grow Ranunculus?
- Calla Lilies are starting to bloom - June 18
- Sweet Williams, Carnations, Day Lilies and California Poppies - are blooming June 22
- Peony Poppies are blooming - June 22
- White Annabelle Hydrangea in bud - June 22
- Delphiniums - June 22