Perennials, Biennial, Self Seeders
Seeds, Corms, Bulbs and Tubers:
Most of the flowers that I grow are Perennials and Biennials, but sometimes I will plant annuals just for a pop of colour.
This year I have these annuals:
Sunflowers, Geraniums, Calla Lilies, Dahlias, Gladiolus and Impatiens.
After Covid-19 the stores are having a hard time trying to figure out if the Covid-19 Pandemic is really over.
I do want to buy a few more seeds for a change. The fun for me is actually standing in front of the seed packets display and pondering which ones to buy. I do like to buy a Fuchsia, Pansies and some Petunias. If not this year, hopefully next year.
- What's Blooming this Month?
- Painted Daisies
- Spring Bulbs, Tubers, Corms
- Hollyhocks - Perennial
- Liatris - Blazing Star - Herbaceous Perennial
- Forcing Spring Bulbs to Bloom Indoors
- Direct Sowing
- Perennial Gardening
- Container Gardening
- Simplify Gardening
- Misc. Garden Content
- Homemade Pesticide & Herbicide
- Seed Packet Templates
- Seeds - Harvesting, Drying & Storing
- Infusing Oils & Vinegars
- Printable Templates
- Photo Gallery
- Potting soil Mixes @ H-n-G
- How to Grow Lilies at H-n-G
- How to grow Irises - Perennial - from Margie C.
- How to grow Holly - Margie C
- How to Grow Azaleas @ H-n-G